Monday, December 19, 2011

Who's fault do you think this is?

Okay so yesterday was my birthday. My mom and her bf took me to the Mongolian Grill and Dave %26amp; Buster's. When we got home we had cake and my mom's bf went home. My mom had got me the guitar hero 5 guitar. Her bf got me guitar hero smash hits and a monster truck racing game. Me and my mom played the racing game and then started to play my new guitar hero game. As we were picking a song to play, our pig Piddles was asking to go outside at the side door. I got up to let him out and sat my guitar up against the couch by my mom. Piddles pooped outside so I let him in and went outside to pick it up. While I was picking it up Piddles started chewing the rubber part of the whammy bar on my new guitar. My mom was sitting right there by the guitar and did nothing. She was to busy texting. When I came inside half of my whammy bar was covered in bite marks. When I asked her why she did not stop him, she said she thought he was chewing ice. So me and my mom got in a big fight because I say it's both our faults and she said it's mine. So who's fault do you think it is? Mine, my mom's or both.|||It's Piddles' fault!





Mom was busy, you were busy, Piddles got busy too! (Forgive him! It's you birthday, no!)





Sad...it had to happen :(|||100% your mums fault, she sounds like she just wasn't paying attention and being selfish, whereas you wern't being selfish you were taking the pig to the toilet and picking up its mess. she was there the whole time remember that!


answer mine ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I believe that is your mothers fault because you were busy taking care of a responsibility while she was there doing basically nothing(I believe texting is a waste of time).|||Your Mom's if anyone's she was right there and you couldn't possibly have stopped him as you weren't even in the room.|||Yours.


You SAW the Pig chewing your guitar and yet you did/said nothing.


Whereas your mom had no idea.|||It's your fault your shouldn't have shown the pig, Jimi Hendrix playing with his teeth.|||It's The pig's fault.|||Who keeps a farmyard animal in the house?|||It's Piddles fault. Why don't you have roast ham for dinner tonight?|||The pig's.|||The pigs fault !





-Hope i helped!!!|||throw out that pig from your home

No comments:

Post a Comment