Friday, December 16, 2011

Can you recomend some racing games for Wii which can be used with the Wii wheel for my Dad!?

He is not so much into the drugs and gun scenes. I think he would want something with good graphics which is not too boring. He likes both racing cars and classics but not anything too gimicky, e.g. no monster trucks etc. Any ideas?|||mario kart is a perfect game for your dad, its super fun and the graphics are good for that type of game. Mario is a classic and its a racing game, you cant go wrong|||Well you have to definitely have to get mario kart. Another great racing game is Need For Speed Undercover. I love this game. There are cop chases if your dad would like that, there's also highway battles. It's a great game. There's also MotoGP 08 and Nascar Kart Racing. I hope my answer helped!|||Mario Kart is a brilliant game.|||mario kart


need for speed

No comments:

Post a Comment