Monday, December 19, 2011

What should I charge for N64 and games?

Recently I was cleaning out my garage and found a bag of Nintendo 64 stuff. I have the system, 4 controllers, expansion pack, 2 rumble packs, 1 memory card, the games I have are


Star fox


Blitz


Blitz 2000


Madden 2000


Super Mario 64


Super smash bros


Mario Kart 64


International superstar soccer 64


Tony hawk


Tony hawk 2


Duke Nukem 64


F-Zero X


San Francisco rush


Diddy kong racing


Star wars rogue squadron


Star wars shadows of the empire


Zelda: Ocarina of time


Monster truck madness 64


1080 snow boarding


Excite bike 64


Hexen


Quake II


Glover


Golden eye 007


Army men: Sarges Hero's


Perfect Dark


Mortal Kombat Trilogy





how much do you think this would be worth. (not a lot obviously) But any input would help me out, thank you|||While it is an older system, all of that would be quite a lot of money.


With all of those good games,


system,


and accessories,


depending on the condition,


I would think you could sell it for $100-$125





Hope that helps!|||Yah, over $100.


But why?!


I sold like 10 N64 games a while back.


Those were my childhood games. I regret it. Don't do it!|||You could sell that for about 150 USD altogther, but why would you even want to? You should keep it! Save it for your kids!|||$50 for the lot, or $25 for games, $25 for hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment