Monday, December 19, 2011

Whats your top 10 video games for the Wii?

Mine are kids, sports, and other. :P





10. Monster 10x10 Monster Truck Racing


9. My Sims Kingdom


8. My Sims


7. Punch Out


6. Medal of Honor Vangard


5. Madden 09


4. Transformers The Game (decepticons)


3. Legand of Zelda Twilight Princess


2. Tony Hawks Downhill Jam


1. Smackdown! Vs RAW 2009|||Don't think I can give you ten. I've played more than ten games but some aren't making my top ten just because I need to fill it out (looking at you Madden).








8. Mario Kart - Just played it quickly on a demo so can't rank it higher than this yet.





7. Smooth Moves - The second game I bought. Thought it was a ton of fun (at least for short stints), especially playing against a friend. I'm a sucker for minigames, though.





6. Bags - I bought it from the Wii channel. You basically thow bean bags into a wooden box. Sounds stupid and the graphics, sounds, and presentation left something to be desired but the addictiveness of this game easily puts it in my top 10 (err... 8).





5. Mario Galaxy - Played it quite a bit at a friends. Probably would rank it higher had I brought it myself. Great game.





4. Wii Sports - The bowling on this still makes it a top ten game. The home run challenge and tennis minigames were great, too.





3. Red Steel - The sword fighting was dismal and the game, as a whole, felt unpolished, but this was a fantastic launch game. Solid story, clean graphics, and competent shooting mechanics (I thought so anyways).





2. Zelda Twilight Princess - Again, played this primarily at a friends so I never beat it but as far as I did play was incredible. A definite experience any Wii owner should have.





1. Tiger 07 - Clean graphics, great mechanics, very deep. It was nice to have an all around great game that I could play for longer than 8 total hours (my biggest complaint with FPS on any system). A little surprising #1 for even me since I'm not much of a golf fan.|||i dont have ten games but the best for me is brawl. Then it would be strikers (really fun), galaxy. I didnt like zelda because you had to figure so many things out but other people seem to love it.|||i know this sounds mean, but i hate your list. there are only 2-3 games on there that are actually good.





Nah i'm just messin with yah





But i love the conduit|||I'm a Mario person, so, in no particular order, I'd say:





Super Mario Galaxy





Super Paper Mario





Mario Baseball





Mario Kart Wii





Wii Sports





Endless Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment