Monday, December 19, 2011

How can one be rewarded for doing such a bad thing?

Seven years ago, this one 16-year-old Korean-born friend of mine named Sang was throwing baseballs in his backyard with another friend of his, getting ready for Friday’s high school baseball game. Everything was going fine until he threw a 66 MPH slider (submarine sidearm) pitch that lost control. It went over the fence and dented the area above the right back tire of his neighbor’s big 1992 red Toyota 4x4 pickup truck.





Hearing the alarm go off, the owner of the truck, an attractive 25-year-old white female with blond hair and blue eyes named Cindy, came outside her house to check her vehicle. Her cute looking sister Catie (short for Catherine), a 19-year-old female with blond hair and blue eyes, followed behind. Cindy scolded my friend, “You SOB.” She then cried, “Look what you have done to my baby.” I could tell Cindy was very upset because a month ago she had her monster truck re-pained and all the dents taken out.|||She is a very compassionate person, and you should be happy to call her a friend. She did a wonderful thing by not telling his parents and waiting for a payback for the damages that she had no way of knowing would happen. This is all good.|||that's one long as$ story. I couldn't get past the fact a blonde female is a monster truck driver.|||I would have let it go and then made the kid make payments to me secretly.|||First of all, he didn't do anything that terrible. It was an accident and it was easily replaced. Second of all, Sang was a big baby to cry over something so minor. If he was in high school, he should have been able to deal with a minor crisis like that without blubbering.





What she did was fine. It's probably not what I would have done, but it all turned out fine.





I'm just curious: am I doing your homework for you?|||The world needs more forgiveness.|||This is a long story that does not follow up with a very valid question. You should get into publishing.|||well maybe some things you cant control|||If that would've happened to me, I'd end up in jail and given some "man love". That's cool it worked out for him but I hear you. I don't think it's wrong the way things went down. It's honorable that he paid them back though.|||I just don't get why you're posting this. That was a life story and lesson and seems everything worked out.





Nothing was done wrong and all ends well.





I'll call this story: "The Baseball"|||Well Sang got lucky for being a cry baby. And you live the normal life.|||Why was race even mentioned?I don't understand what that has to do with anything, and I believe you are kind of jealous.|||What the above said. Lol what was race mentioned again?





I would have them pay of course.|||The owner of the truck was satisfied. She had the right to press charges or let it all go. In the meantime, it all turned out well. The sister did the right thing. Forgiveness can be very worthwhile. Remember this, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? - Romans 8:31. The Lord daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. - Psalm 68:19. Peace and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment