Monday, December 19, 2011

GUYS!! if you're out there...?

I think it's really sexy when a guy throws on a t-shirt, some mesh bball shorts and sandals. Like a Loungey kind of look, it's hott.


I like guys who are confident but don't show it. Who are muscular.


I really like guys with shaved down mohawks like the low ones. Or shaggy, or bald. Very hott.


Tattoos are insanely hott as well.





I LOVE a guy with humor. I'm a goofball myself and he'd have to be one too. I love a guy who takes initiative, who's OVER protective. (Shows he cares.) And especially a guy who's sentimental when it's the right time. Like a sad movie, like when they show their real emotions.





I like a guy who's active, will go play catch with me. Likes going to bball games. And monster truck shows...who also knows what he wants in life, and knows where he's going.





I can't seem to find a guy like that...so if you're out there let me know.|||haha hey ya found me I dont know I am pretty much like that, except for the mohawk. But I live in Minot ND its the middle of no where. If you like boxing at all u would probably be my perfect girl cuz I love it and cant get enough of it





I dont know if you could handle my over protectiveness though





No one wants to date my older sister to much anymore because of what they have heard if she is not happy there is trouble|||Wow..your requirement is kinda high, anyway, from ur requirement above, i know that u like guys body more than their characters, if u seriously want a guy to love u forever, u see from his character, but not from his body or his face. Dont worry my girl, i know u will find guys that suit u. Wis you luck ^^.|||Obviously, it will take a long time to find the guy you truly want, especially if you are this picky. He's not going to come to you like some magnet. Just be ready if he does show up.|||there are a few guys out there. all you have to do is look for them. be yourself and someone will love you for that.|||Well, you seem to be on the right path. You're searching for one, that's a good thing. However, this isn't a dating site, so this question may be deleted, so I'll answer quickly.





Perhaps you have given up too easily in looking in reality? Try going to places where you'll find the guy you want. You seem to like the athletic type, try sports arenas, racetracks, sporting goods stores, or any other sports-affliated area.





But you've got some real specific standards here. There's a good chance you won't find the EXACT guy you want, so try and be a little bit flexible. If you want a good guy, try going after the more mental and emotional qualities moreso than the physical. For example, try to find a guy who's a goofball like you moreso than a guy with a mohawk. Good luck with it though, I'm sure your dream date's out there somewhere!|||Oh, err, sorry,I'mm, err, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment