Saturday, December 24, 2011

My System gets Hang frequently.?

In spite of having good configured system then also my system gets hang the cofiguration of my system as follows Intel core 2duo 2.93Ghz processor, Intel DG 41RQ Motherboard, 1GB 9500GT Nvidia Graphics Card and 2GB DDR2 800 Kingston RAM. If I watch any movie or if I play some games like Farm mania, Monster Truck, or RTCW (wofenstein) the system just gets hang. Please give me some suggestion if any one can.|||friend have u installed any good security software?if not u buy kaspersky internet security-2010 and install it,then reconfigure ur.system,and finally pl. don't off the pop up,i think there should be no problem.|||remove u r antivirus software and chek|||Whenever you play games, listen songs or play movie it gets stored in the memory for quick displaying. May be you have low disk space. Transfer some files to another drive.|||just check your cpu cooler or check whether your smps is in perfect condition|||You could have a heat issue.. check your CPU's cooler

No comments:

Post a Comment