Friday, December 16, 2011

Help me pick X-Box 360 game ie monster jam?

Can monster jam be played on a two player setting? I really need a game for Xbox 360 that can keep my 6 year old son and his 4 year old cousin very occupied. They neeed to spend 12 hours at Grandmas and they are awful together. Please suggest a game where it is a set/definite turn for one guy, then it turns into clearly defined turn for the next player. (BTW lego star wars is too hard for them)


thanks,


greg





p.s they both love and know all of the monster trucks on the m.j. circuit|||Yes - monster jam can be played on a two player setting in both crashing courses and racing. My little brother has the game, and he makes me play the game in two player mode with him. lol and I'm in high school. It's a pretty cool game. It's definitely worth it.|||Check the back of the games for the player limit. it should have a picture of 1-4 controllers and say it somewhere on the back of any cd case, i dont play too many monster truck games, so i cant really suggest one. just goto a local game-comapny such as gamestop. Im sure you can find something there.





Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment