Saturday, December 24, 2011

I need help figuring out the name of a video game!?

Ok I saw this game on a commercial on T.V. and I can鈥檛 remember the name of it, I鈥檓 not sure if it鈥檚 out yet. It鈥檚 a driving game and in the commercial it鈥檚 showing the character first driving in a taxi and I think sliding under an 18wheeler then driving a monster truck down a highway going over a car. Please if you know what it is tell me.|||the name of the game is stuntman ignition.its not out yet but it will be in a few weeks.|||Yes sir, its Stuntman: Ignition.





looks tight.|||Not sure whether this will help,i think you might be refering to Stuntman Ignition.You can go to Gamespot and check it out.|||Yes it was Stuntman: Ignition.... http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?Ntk=T鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment