Friday, December 16, 2011

Can anyone please help me with how to trade in games to gamestop???plz help?

I want to trade in


Pokemon Emerald (GBA)


Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force (DS)


ATV/ MONSTER TRUCK MAYHEM (DS)


Ms. Pacman: Maze Madness (GBA)


and


Tak 2: The staff of dreams (GBA)


does anyone know how much i can trade this in for at gamestop or a website that will tell me????????????????|||Theyll give ya a shamefully low amount of money. If you have an edge card, youll get a 10% boost,and if you keep the money instore, you will have a bit more as well.





I answered your gamestation question, best answer!|||Probably 25-35$


They don't give much for older games.|||they will rip you off....sell it at a garage sale or craigs list instead!!!!!!!!!!|||gamestop will give you less than half of what it is worth. because they have to sell it and make profit. if you put your games on craigslist or ebay or something you will get the most you can out of your games.|||go into gamestop and say "yayuuuh ****** i wanna send somma dis here pokeshizzle yo way you see heerrre?"





they will understand completely.|||I gave some of my DS games to EB games, so ui think the price would be similar. I can already tell you, the gameboy games wot sell worth squat. I gave one of my PS2 games to them and one of them was only worth a penny|||When you trade them in at gamestop, you don't get very much. And when I say not very much, I mean not very much at all. You'd be better off selling it on Ebay or Craigs List. The amount of money that you will get from Gamestop is ridiculously LOW.





Hope it helps.


~Just Another Kiddo :)|||go to gamestop tell them trade some of your games for a game their try to help you they might need your id and a game for a game

No comments:

Post a Comment