Friday, December 16, 2011

Best wii games that r at now a days?

my mom promised me like 2 wii games after camp was over. its halfway over so i want an idea of my first game. i know ssx blur is pretty good because of the ratings. i have wii sports,zelda, wiiplay, madden 07, warioware, 4x4 monster truck something, and call of duty 3.





i was kinda thinking about big brain acadamy wii degree but the brain games do get kinda boring.


i am definately getting Super smash bros. brawl asap!!!!


but that is not till like fall or september or something.


WHAT GAMES SHOULD I GET???|||Well, it depends on what you like, man.


Personally I want to get Trama Center or that cooking one. And of course Harvest Moon Wii as soon as it comes out. Plus Metroid Prime 3 someday. But that's me.


No one can tell you what you like. :)


Alan|||Dude, it's better that you just wait till the the fall and winter LOL. That's when the really cool (and worth your money) games come out like Mario Galaxy, Metroid: Corruption, SSB: Brawl plus a lot more!





Buuuuttt...if you can't wait, try Paper Mario for the Wii. I heard really good reviews for it!|||Super Smash Brothers Brawl Comes out on December 3rd|||I got the godfather blackhand edition and it's great!|||wait till guitar hero 3|||if yu like sports strikers charged is a must have plus online play HELLO


if you get that my wii number is 0775-7915-0058-0221 play some time





action adveture can go wrong with re4 wii edition the best by far and cheap too








like gta tpe games godfather even thought its old scool its hella fun





wait for scarface to drop price








and definetly wait for ssbb








hope that helped|||Super Paper Mario and Resident Evil 4 Wii edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment