Monday, December 19, 2011

Game boy advance games.?

i have 5 gba games that i dont play anymore. im going to the mall tuesday and want to sell them at one of those game stores. how much $ will i get.


they are,


Narnia,


monster trucks-quad desert fury,


spirit,


let's ride sunshine stables,


Spy kids 3-D.





How much??|||$20 at the most|||If its a store like EB games they will give you like 50 cents|||I am not too sure but i don't think these stores pay back as much as you have paid for the games..





I think you can trade in the games and get new one's instead which might work out properly...|||let me think i bought all those games. We have a gamestop at my mall. u will get about 50 cents for each u wont get muchg at all. your thinking waste of money. YUP your right|||to the guy who said $20 dollars i couldnt even get that for my brand new ddr game man shes gonna get like $5 AT MOST

No comments:

Post a Comment