Monday, December 19, 2011

Video game show from the 90's maybe 80's?

I remember watching a show about video games when i was a little kid, around maybe 1994-97; the host would ride a skateboard and hang out in his living room couch most of the time. I think it was about video game reviews. I remember the show would also play short cartoons from video games, something about a monster truck, zelda, mario?. Anyone know what game show it was?|||I am playing the mafiawars items game,I think the video game is very interesting ,could visit the website:http://www.mwitems.com/|||That does sound familiar... did have plaything to do with Nintendo? If I'm thinking of the same one part of was game hints was called the Nintendo power play I think. Let me go through my tape collection I'll see if I still have it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment