Monday, December 19, 2011

How should I dress for a monster truck show with my boyfriend and his friends?

Theres going to be lots and lots of hot girls there. And theres a tailgate party before going to the stadium. What should I wear? how should I do my hair? I wanna stay on top of my game (;|||baby doll tshirt %26amp; jeans flip flops or sneakers u choose pull the hair in a ponytail.. you'll be one of the boys.. ive done this plenty of times before.|||I would go with jeans and t-shirt and a zip up sweat shrit.|||ummm i was gonna say a t-shirt %26amp; skinny jeans


%26amp; hair dowm with a pouf %26amp; half up-half down





but u can also wear a shirt like the girl on Step Up 2


wears throught the movie...


%26amp; skinny jeans??|||Something definitely cute! I would wear closed-toe shoes, I wouldn't want to kill my feet with wedges or heels. And if the ground is ever dirty, I wouldn't want to mess them up.





I'd go with skinny jeans and a cute, casual top. Wear your hair down, and don't go overboard with jewelry. Afterall, he is there to watch a monster truck show.





And wear something eye-catching! There's nothing better than making your guy's friends jealous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment