Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is she keeping me on the "back burner"?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me almost two months ago. She insisted on remaining friends. At first i was not able to do this. I told her and she said "ill be upset but ok." After some serious thinking i figured "Hey what do i have to lose?" She mean a lot to me, and she has been through a lot and definelty needs some GOOD friends in her life. (she has had two brain surgeries) and needs moral support. Anyway, it seems like whenever we hang out it is stuff that people that are dating would do. For example, she wants to come to Yankees Opening day with me. I got season tickets and planned on taking her to all the games. We also go to events like monster truck shows, circus, comedy shows. These are not events that friends really go to together. I told her she could come to the Yankees game with me, however i am now having second thoughts. here's why: I do not pay for her when we go out, and i do not treat her like my girlfriend. She however wants me to still treat her like|||it sounds like there is an attraction between you two.. however you need to control your actions towards her. don't kiss her on the cheek when you say goodbye to her at night. continue paying for only yourself she might take advantage of you if you stary paying for her... and as far as the list of events goes, those sound like great things to do with a friend or a boy/girlfriend. those aren't romantic events so as long as you don't act romantic towards her there should be no problem.|||easy situation


i was in ur shoes


ok


when u already had a relationship with a person it hard to break the old habit like walking together holding hands


touchin and huggin all that crap


she hasnt let go not because she still see u as a bf but because its an habit and we all know habits are hard to break


she s giving mix signals because its all in ur head man


my x told me we could be friends cuz she didnt want to be in a relationship but yes she gave me signals like getting jeolous of me going out with other girls but she never wanted to commit to me.


ur gf got accustomed to it and she wants u as an conveince


stop it that all i know its hard and u seem like a good guy


but cut down on hanging out and pampering her


because she will torture and bottom line she wouldnt be torturing purposly because she already know what she wants but u will tortured ur self because u will think by doing this and that will bring her closer to u


which half the time it doesnt work


u know what works distance u dont realize what u have until u lose it


if u distance ur self from her dont be a dick about it u will ruin ur chances just nicely drif away thats all


let her come chasing after u





it work for me|||oooooh hard question, with a hard answer! look, to be honest, stay friends, and friends do, do that sorta stuff with each other, cos i do with a guy friend of mine....thing is, they always say, leave stuff like this in the past and you should. maybe there is feelings still, and maybe she wants you back etc etc etc...however, best thing is to, just stay friends, cos it didnt work out first time, why would you two work out next time round? like i said, remain friends, and dont even think of you two as anything else....maybe you should meet someone else! x

No comments:

Post a Comment