Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is there an age to "falling" in love or liking someone?

theres this guy(all conv. start like this lol) but yeah this guy i really like and hes like 20 i think and hes about 5/6 yrs older than me but its nothing like what you think!! he goes to my church and comes from a really good family. and his relatives are really good friends of ours who are big christians. i noticed him and it seemed like he just cought my eye... my mom and his aunt have been trying to get us talking and are all up in my buissness and i just dont want it to be akward if i try talking to him because i saw him noticing me too and looking at me in church. his aunt told me when she asked him what he thought of me and he said he thinks i'm beautiful... i dont plan on having sex if thats what ur thinking heck no! so thats out of the question of him becoming a "pedophile"(or however you spell it. i've never had to use that word) but what i was planning is just talk and who knows what happense from there...what do you think?? i cant find any guys i like my age there all so incredibley immature and i'm sure girls would understand what i'm talking about when i say that girls mature faster than guys. i just find a lil older teenage guys attractive and smarter.open to mature conversation i couldnt have with a guy my age when all they think about is football, video games and monster trucks! lol by mature conversations i mean seriouse and intelligent conv.


|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment