Monday, December 19, 2011

Do guys like tomboys?

i'm a big tomboy. i love cars, monster trucks, video games, football, etc. and I'd rather ride a four wheeler in the woods than go shopping and i'd rather listen to metal or screamo than pop music (shudders) I hate the color pink. and when i was little, i'd rather play with the hulk than barbie.


my question is, do most guys like tomboys or girly girls?|||Sorry, but I think most guys, not all, prefer girly types more.|||It depends on the guy, a pretty good percentage of guys want "trophy girlfriends" that are girly girls that they can show off with but a good majority would like that girl they could do activities with, thus, a tomboyish side to them. Besides you like "guy" stuff doesn't mean you act like a guy, its your preference, and trust me, A LOT of guys think thats hawt ;). but honestly, guys won't approach a tomboy that often, even if they're attracted (i dn't knw why, its just like that) but tomboys tend to enjoy the best relationships cuz usually the personality makes them "friends" and "girlfriends" at the same time.





completely unrelated ----%26gt; Do you have PSN? send me a message if you'd like to add me ^__^ (embarrassing i've got no psn friends T___T)|||im the same way as u (except the hulk part) but this summer i definitley came in touch with my feminine side and its done wonders for me, i go off roading all the time and i love to get down and dirty with the boys, play football, etc. yet at the same time im not afraid to dress pretty and attract a little attention to myself by wearing, say, a dress. my byofriend absoulutely loves that ive embraced both sides. im now the best of both worlds so to say. i dont wear make up cuz i hate that **** but definitley give your feminine side a shot.|||Im a guy and it depends what type. If you play like football and your not all about you looks, some guys will forget about it and get into your personality. I have a friend who got married to a female hockey player because he felt he needed that to relate to her. She hates shopping but she is real nice. So if you act nice guys will like you whoever you are. And most of them will like sports also.





Good Luck!!|||about 50% or more love tomboys.


I'm a tomboy and me and my man always challenge each other in video games, it's is so much fun. hehe. And we sometimes race on my four-wheelers but that's between me and the internet because my mom would kill me. I still say that even though I'm 18. lol.





Don't worry there will be someone that'll find you incredible just for being who you are. Hope this was some help or at least funny to read. Hope you have a wonderful day.|||well if you still wear girl clothes and they like your personality then i don't see why not, if you wear boy clothes too then they not be interested simply because they would assume you to be gay so naturally you wouldn't be interested in them any ways but if your nice, and have a loving personality, and look decent then your fine|||Im more of a tomboy myself, I like to shop for needed things, but not my fav. And not all guys like tomboys becouse they like to spoil thier girly girl. YUCK! But a lot of guys do infact like a tomboy becouse you can relate to them in a lot of ways. So yeah.|||most guys dont lyk tomboys........did u ever see a girl date a manly girl??? people who act their opposite gender is very disgusting. please try to act alittle feminine|||girly girls, or normal they dont want a tomboy.|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment