Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where should I sell some DS, GBA and PS2 games?

For GBA I have:


Monster Trucks


The Sims 2


Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction


Quad Desert Fury


Spider Man 1


Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion


2 Gameboy Advance Videos: Fairly Odd Parents Vol. 1 and 2


Nascar Heat 2002


Super Army War


For DS:


Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam


Smackdown vs. Raw 2009


Mini RC Rally


Burnout: Legends


Lego Star Wars 2


For PS2:


Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2


Mojo!


SpyHunter


--------


So those are them, where can I get the most for them? I know Amazon and Gamestop probably pay bupkis but should I try eBay or somewhere else? Thanks!|||I'm going to give you a heads up. Gamestop will take them but you wont get much for the GBA's. like $20 total for all of those. The DS games should get around $30 and PS2 games you might get $20.|||Dont sell at gamestop. Ebay.|||gamestop.|||Ebay will give u best value for money .shops like gamestop rip u off|||Do not try ebay it will take forever and you hav to pay some sort of fee that will probably cost what the game your selling is worth. 1) asking someone you know is probably the way to get the most money even though you have to find someboby to buy the game.2) gamestop only pays a little bit for crappy games. once i got 10 bucks for selling pokemon emerald version. Any other guess is as good as mine. In Fact I sold My Ds along with about12 games to gamestop to buy a psp and i got over $100 subtracted from my psp cost. i asume that you will be buying more games for lasest and greatest game system. am i right?

No comments:

Post a Comment