Monday, December 19, 2011

I just asked my kids if they want to go see mOnster trucks this weekend.?

My 3 yr old just about threw up because he's so excited but my 8 yr old, would rather just hang out and play video games. Should I bring him to the doctor?|||That sounds like my son.. .. maybe I should go with you!|||no





hes at that age where brain damage starts


the video games start eating away and by the time he is a teen his brain look like extra holey swiss cheese due to the video games and testosterone|||No..just go ahead take Him..i have seen them 2 years ago...was fascinated..coz i just LOOOOOOOOOVE Big carz|||No. Make him go - he'll enjoy it.|||let him do what he wants. and try reducing the videogames|||The 8yr old yes--who does not want to see monster trucks|||just bring him anyways and take the video games away from him--geez my kids are not going to have video games until they're in high school, an 8 yr. old should not have video games!!|||That's pretty standard for kids - they don't go outside, they don't go anywhere they can't take a video game...and heaven forbid they should have to wait more than two minutes for ANYthing.|||Nah...let him be, not everyone is into monster trucks.|||Better check his temperature.|||No, I have a seven year old and he wanted to stay home too and play video games. I made him go and he had soooooooo much fun. I took my nephew too, he is five, and he was so excited I could barely control him. Shows you what a few years of an age difference does to kids, it's crazy.





To the ones that think he shouldn't have video games at this age, poop on you. My son is one of the smartest in his class. He is in first grade and he is reading and comprehending at at third grade level and we are only half way through the year. He got the highest marks in computers because he has been around them since he was born. His teacher can not believe how far advanced he is when it comes to computers. I let him do whatever he wants, AS LONG AS HIS GRADES STAY UP. He knows that if he slips, the video games are gone. So lighten up. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment