Monday, December 19, 2011

Who's fault do you think this is?

Okay so yesterday was my birthday. My mom and her bf took me to the Mongolian Grill and Dave %26amp; Buster's. When we got home we had cake and my mom's bf went home. My mom had got me the guitar hero 5 guitar. Her bf got me guitar hero smash hits and a monster truck racing game. Me and my mom played the racing game and then started to play my new guitar hero game. As we were picking a song to play, our pig Piddles was asking to go outside at the side door. I got up to let him out and sat my guitar up against the couch by my mom. Piddles pooped outside so I let him in and went outside to pick it up. While I was picking it up Piddles started chewing the rubber part of the whammy bar on my new guitar. My mom was sitting right there by the guitar and did nothing. She was to busy texting. When I came inside half of my whammy bar was covered in bite marks. When I asked her why she did not stop him, she said she thought he was chewing ice. So me and my mom got in a big fight because I say it's both our faults and she said it's mine. So who's fault do you think it is? Mine, my mom's or both.|||.....Dear freak124, quite simply, it was your fault. You're the one who put the thing down in reach of the pig, not your mom. I'm sure if she had noticed then she would have stopped it from happening, but don't blame her for something that you did. :-(|||I think it's both of yours fault. You put the guitar somewhere where your pig could get it and your mom was right next to the guitar where she could look after it but was too busy texting and just made the assumption piddles was chewing on ice.|||It happens, pets don't know any better. Your mom was busy and didn't see it and you weren't in the room. It was no one's fault. You can still use the guitar with bite marks on it, don't try to place blame.|||It's yours for not remembering that animals love to chew. It is your mothers for ignoring the animal and not checking on the noise.|||A bit of both.You should have made sure that you put the guitar up away from the pig.|||I say it's both of your fault. Oh, and by the way, I think it's amazing that you have a pet pig named Piddles! :D|||I'm not going to call you a spoiled brat but in this case it seems you're at least acting like one. Why are you arguing with your mom especially after a great day like that. Your mom was the one that made that day happen. Why does fault have to be assigned? You were busy picking up pig crap and she was probably oblivious to the fact that the guitar was sitting there in the first place. Is it really that serious that you would have an argument with your mom instead of saying to yourself, "I put the guitar down, I let the pig in, I didn't think that the pig might get to it, and I didn't tell my mom the guitar was there so she can keep an eye on it. Apologize to your mom for making it a big deal and don't act like a spoiled brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment