Monday, December 19, 2011

What is the best racing game for Wii?

I already beat Mario Kart, and I would like a game that is more adult. I saw an ad for a need for speed game.... are those any good? Would like something where I race cars through the city. No motorcycles, dirtbikes or monster trucks. |||need for speed prostreet was rated pretty well. i think there is a new nfs underground coming out and im not sure if that is good. you should go to ign.com and browse racing games for wii and read the reviews.|||ya. need for speed is a great game. there is a new need for speed game called need for speed undercover that looks really cool. also trey out some flying games like blazing angles. but if your not for racing try these games resident evil 4, resident evil umbrella chronicles, super smash bros. brawl. hope i helped!|||Need for Speed Carbon is pretty fun. I haven't tried it but NFS pro-street may even be better. It's coming out on the 13th of November

No comments:

Post a Comment