Saturday, December 24, 2011

Do you have a Wii???

If you have a Wii tell me what games you have and accessories you have for it!





I have :


Wii Sports and the Nerf baseball bat , tennis racket , and golf club


My Sims


The Simpsons Game


Guitar Hero with the Guitar


Monster Truck 4x4 with wheel


Mario cart with wheel


Resident evil with gun (My brothers game not really mine)


Game Party





|||Alright. I am going to list every wii game I own, and I will give you MY review for each. Also with(in my opinion) a rating from 1-10





Wii Sports: (7) It came with the wii. It is fun at first, but the fun wears away quickly





Links Crossbow Training (8) Its fun, not great, but it is very fun, especially if you have played Zelda Games





The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (9.5) VERY good game. Great Graphics and storyline. It is a must have game!!





Warioware:Smooth Moves(4) Its fun, if you are 11 years old...[thats how old i was when i bought it]





Trauma Center: Second Opinion (9) Very Good Game. Fun and suspenseful.





Trauma Center: New Blood (9) VERY good! and the co-op option rocks!!!





Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz(3) it sucks. why do i even own it?





Super Mario Galaxy(9) VERY good game. fun fun fun...





Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock(6) it is alright. Its fun for guitar hero fans, but its not some great game





Tony Hawk's Proving Ground(1) Its terrible.





Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix(7) it was pretty good for a game from a movie. I like it, but it could be harder.





Super Paper Mario(8) another great game





Big Brain Academy(1) sucks..





Rayman: Raving Rabbids(2) fun, but isnt a good game.





Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam(7) its fun. thats all





Mario Kart Wii(9) very fun game.





Super Smash Brothers Brawl(9.5) GREAT game!!





Guitar Hero Aerosmith(7) its a good game.





I also have


Two Wiimotes


Two Nunchucks


The Zapper


Guitar Hero Guitar


Wii Wheel|||I Have





Games-


1.Metroid Prime 3 Corruption 9.0- The best metroid game!


2.Super Smash Bros. Brawl 10- Like the best game for the wii, a must have game for everyone who has a wii.


3.Legend of zelda:Twilight princess 10- Best zelda game, One of the best wii games


4.Super Mario Galaxy 9.0- Amazing Game Once you start playing but gets kinda boring after you beat it.


5. Super Paper Mario 9.5- Not The best paper mario game but is a really good game. (why did they change it up so much from the other paper mario games like the turn-based battles and the badges, etc.)


6.Link's crossbow training 8.5- It was really fun but once you get all the platinum medals there is nothing else to do plus it's really short.


7.Wii sports 3.5- Good the first time i played it, really boring now.





Accessories





2 Wii remotes


2 Nunchucks


1 Wii zapper








I want to add mario kart wii to my small collection compared to everyone elses collection.|||Yes and I love it!





Wii Sports: 6/10 Came with the wii.


Twilight Princess: 9.5/10 Christmas present. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.


Marvel Ultimate Alliance: 5/10 but it's my younger brother's.


MySims: 10/10 the most addictive game ever programmed.


Mario Party 8: 8/10 Brother's


Carnival Games: 6/10 Also my brother's


Link's Crossbow Training: 9/10 great.


Wii Play: 8/10 it's pretty good.


Avatar: The Last Airbender: 6/10 Brother's, not enough action.


Super Mario Galaxy: 9.5/10 I am absolutely in love with this game.


Super Smash Bros Brawl: 9.5/10 for some reason you can't get bored of it.


High School Musical: Sing it!: 7.5/10 I barely ever play it.





3 Wiimotes


2 Nunchucks


1 Gamecube controller


1 Wireless gamecube controller


Connection to the internet


Check Mii Out Channel with an above average eye for miis


Everybody Votes Channel with either .2 or .5 m from popular opinion


2 USB Microphones 1 of them HD.|||Why, yes! Yes I do!





Wii Sports


Rayman Raving Rabbids I


Boom Blox


Mario Kart + 2 wheels


Wario Ware


DDR Hottest Party + 4 dance pads


Wii Fit with balance board


Resident Evil 4, no gun


Link's Crossbow training, no gun


F-Zero for game cube


Harvest Moon for game cube





As you can see, I go pretty heavy on the multiplayer games! I borrowed Mario Galaxy to get nearly all the stars (twice!) and twilight princess, but I don't own them.





An extra wii remote + nunchuk and some rechargeable AAs.|||Mario Kart


Zelda - Twilight Princess


Super Mario Galaxy


Ultimate Duck Hunt


Tiger Woods Golf


Cooking Mama


My Sims


Wii Sports


Wii Game Play


Mario Party 8


Carnival


Super Smash Bros Brawl





on the virtual console:


Mario 1 , 2 and 3 -


Mario 64


Zelda - the original


Zelda - Ocarina of Time


Bubble Bobble








3 wheels


1 Zapper


4 nunchucks


4 controllers


Tennis racket


Golf Club


Baseball bat


classic controller





i think thats it.


:) I love my wii





my highest bowling score is a 279|||we dont have any accesories except an extra nunchuck and controller. these are the games i have:


Medal of Honor Vaguard


Medal of honor heroes 2


Carnival games (sucks)


Wii Sports


Madden 08


Resident evil 4 (REALLY good game!)


EA Playground (actually pretty fun)


and smackdown 08 (my bros, EXTREMELY boring)|||I do





I have:


Wii Sports


Wii Play


Super Mario Galaxy


Mario Kart Wii


Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess


Metroid Prime 3: Corruption


Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn


Super Smash Bros. Brawl


Medal of Honor: Heroes 2


Zack and Wiki


Okami


Rayman: Raving Rabbids


Rayman: Rabing Rabbids 2


Red Steel


Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz


3 Controllers


3 Nunchuks


|||Who doesn't?





Wii + wii Sports


4 controllers (4 wii wheels) (4 remote jackets)


2 nunchucks


Wii fit + wii balance board


Mario Kart Wii


Super Mario Galaxy


WarioWare Smooth Moves


Wii Play


Carnival Games


Mario Party 8


|||I got the Wii, and I got some games for it. I have Smash Bros. and some Paper Mario game. I also got Zelda too. My brother bought a couple of games for it, but I'm not really sure what they are





|||I have:


Wii sports


Super Smash Bros Brawl-which i suggest getting


Mario Kart Wii with wheel


Fifa 08


Wii Play


2 Wii Remotes


1Nunchuk


Nyko Charge Station|||have


wii sports and play


nunchuck


2 remotes


HMS


cars


my word coach


rockband


balck covers for my wii and remote


backpack for my wii/carrying case


other stuff that i cant rember|||yea i have one i have:


No more heroes


pokemon battle revolution


And


Medal of honor vangaurd|||i want won baaaaaaaad but i cant find one i also want wii fit!|||i dont have a WII


i want 1! |||even if I did, which I dont....why does it matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment