Friday, December 16, 2011

Does anyone care about steriod use in Baseball?

Baseball games are more exciting when there is action. These bulked up players make the game better, I think..





Would you put a little 4 cylinder engine in a Monster Truck competition?? No... Then why put a wimp on a baseball field?|||Maybe to you, but I prefer a good pitching and defensive duel to one determined by how many over-sided pinheads can hit one out of the park. Home runs are exciting, yes, but not as exciting as smart playing.|||I do, I think it sets a bad precedent in baseball, and a lot of kids look up to these guys and think it's OK for them to it themselves.|||well probably because of the damage it causes a professional athlete. The use of steroids elevates the chance of a heart attack. Because baseball maybe wants to protect the records of the baseball players who set the records without the use of performance enhancing drugs.





I say keep it out of baseball and it will make the athletes work that much harder to condition there body to hit the home runs.|||Huh????|||I do. I want an actual baseball game, not batting practice or home run derby.





Or do you not think guys like Reyes, Rollins, or Pedro in his prime make the game more exciting? They're all great players and none of those guys are bulked up.|||You've got to be kiddingd!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment