Saturday, December 24, 2011

My system gets hang Can anyone help me?

In spite of having good configured system then also my system gets hang the cofiguration of my system as follows Intel core 2duo 2.93Ghz processor, Intel DG 41RQ Motherboard, 1GB 9500GT Nvidia Graphics Card and 2GB DDR2 800 Kingston RAM. If I watch any movie or if I play some games like Farm mania, Monster Truck, or RTCW (wofenstein) the system just gets hang. Please give me some suggestion if any one can.


Guys I have 500GB Hard disk, I assembled this system just one month back all my SMPS fan and graphics card fans are working perfectly even my system Cpu will be in normal temparature and I don't have internet connection for my PC so I can't Install Latest Kaspersky in my comp and however, if I install then It will not get update weekly bcoz of internet connection.





So guys please tell me the solution which I can solve without Internet connections, and does the Mother borad supports that graphics card which I have in my PC.|||To add onto Glen, make sure you have the latest graphic drivers installed for your graphics card. It does require internet but you need them for the graphics card to work properly. Just go to nvidia.com, navigate to the drivers section and download the current drivers for your card. If you haven't updated them since you got your computer, then that's most likely the problem.|||1. Ensure the memory, CPU, cards and hard drive are all seated tight.


2. Run a check disk to scan the hard drive for errors.


3. Check the memory for errors http://www.memtest86.com


4. If these things don't fix it, test the power supply or have a computer shop test it for you. It may be bad or you may need a larger one.|||It may be memory problem . Check your ram through full boot option. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment